Peanut Butter Banana Bread Overnight Oats
Do you like peanut butter? What about banana bread? How about convenience? If so, then you will love this quick and easy breakfast that not only tastes like heaven, but has 30g of protein, 35g of complex carbs and 9g of good fat!
Here’s what you need:
-1 scoop Vanilla MaxPro
-1 c. unsweetened almond milk (can sub skim milk, coconut milk, or water– but macros will be different)
-1/2 frozen banana (I cut mine into small slices about 1/4″ thick, put in ziploc sandwich bags and freeze for later use– also good in smoothies)
-1 T. all natural peanut butter (can sub almond butter, coconut butter, cashew butter– any natural nut butter will suffice)
-Cinnamon to taste
Here’s what you do:
1. Combine oats, MaxPro and cinnamon in a small microwave safe bowl.
2. Add almond milk and stir thoroughly.
3. Top with peanut butter.
4. Place in fridge. Do not cook in the microwave or on the stove; just put it in as is. I usually cover mine with a tupperware lid, but it is not necessary.
5. Go to sleep, wake up and pop the bowl in the microwave for 1 min.
6. Stir peanut butter into the mixture, add frozen banana, and stir until banana is fully mixed in.
7. Microwave for another 1 min.