Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Protein Muffins!
Here is another clean treat for those with a sweet tooth. These are super easy to make and taste so good! Try them out this weekend - here is the recipe...
- 8 egg whites
- 4 scoops MaxPro Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 6 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 non fat Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, mix all ingredients (dry first, then add wet), pour batter into muffin tins (a little more than half way full), top with raw, unsweetened coconut. Bake for 18-20 mins. Makes approx. 24 muffins.